Why work with us?MrContent
What’s in it for you:
* NDA (non-disclosure agreement) – We will never speak to anyone about these transactions and we expect the same from you. Chat logs, emails and completed orders are regularly wiped. If you are buying a service or credit for $1,800 or more, you can ask us to sign a separate NDA.
* We will send you a private message when we start work in order to facilitate monitoring of our performance.
* 100% manual work, no bots, real people, active accounts with intelligent post and comment history (this is actually essential for the integrity of your business, and making sure that these marketing techniques don’t get noticed). Our competition is truly absolute shit from this perspective.
* Let’s restate the upper point because it’s so important. We use our own accounts, registered by us. We don’t use hacked accounts or bots (one purpose accounts – only for orders), like everybody else who’s trying to compete with us. You won’t risk an embarrassing situation because those get caught often. Your online audience is not dumb, and moderators/admins actively look for such things. Notice that we didn’t say: “they get caught from time to time”; we used the word “often”. Many of our current clients have come to us with horror stories from previous marketing campaigns.
* The speed with which we upvote depends on the subreddit size and the time of the day.
* We use VPNs from all over the world in order to have each user on its own IP/location (most of them are from US).
* We use a browser extension built in-house that allows us to have each user on its own user agent, platform, oscpu, cookies, accept headers, …; WebGL, WebRTC and other “leaking” technologies are disabled, font lists are randomized, and so on.
* We have taken all the necessary measures required to not leak our real working IPs to the servers (and there are quite a few for Reddit; it has the strongest anti-spam engine).
* All accounts have positive link karma and comment karma.
* All accounts have interesting usernames, not random stuff like vslrn45gz.
* The accounts have different ages and different subreddits where they usually comment (different “interests”). This creates an interesting capability for us. If you order a post on, let’s say, /r/photography, we’ll probably post it with an user that’s already active in that subreddit. This is even more important than using accounts with sky-high karma.