What can be done?MrContent
This is going to discuss a bit what can be done with our services for social content aggregation networks like Reddit, Snapzu, Voat, Product Hunt and Hacker News. These services are useful for getting exposure fast, but not just that; they can propel your website in front of the world for certain searches on Google (Quora does this too). We consider it efficient marketing accessible to small companies as well (not just the big players). It beats advertising and other marketing techniques by a long shot. Furthermore, a Reddit post leading to your website and upvoted 50 times is worth more from a SEO perspective than packages sold for hundreds of dollars by other companies dedicated to search engine optimization. We’re not dedicated to influencing the SERP rankings, yet we still beat them by a long shot. Keep in mind that the list below is not even half of what could be done; you’ll have to let your imagination loose in order to discover the true limits of these services.
Through a series of targeted actions (comments, posts, upvotes, downvotes, abuse reports and sometimes just plain moderating because, for example, we have moderator access in almost 2100 subreddits), we can influence the public opinion in almost any unarchived thread from the networks mentioned above. A few examples of why you might need this:
- let the world know about your new product/service, maybe even create a subreddit for it and gain reviews and subsequently trust
- let the world know about your cause and get some followers
- bring a lot of traffic to your content (your blog posts, YouTube videos, SoundCloud music, etc.)
- bring a lot of traffic to your social media accounts (for example by linking to a tweet of your account)
- bury a hater’s comment
- add popularity to your links and comments (karma) in order to gain credibility for your account
- feature your comment on top in the comment section of a thread/post; it could be your referral link, your product, anything else that brings traffic where you want it
- prank a subverse, ‘Show HN’ or any subreddit
- introduce false information into the blogosphere or through the many Twitter/Facebook bots that use Reddit as a source of information
- play with the price of a stock or a cryptocurrency
- boost the SERP ranking of a link of your choosing (by posting and upvoting it on Reddit, Voat, Snapzu, HN and others), irrespective of the fact that moderators might shadow if at some point; even if they do, it has been already indexed; regarding this, you might want to check our “SEO-Posts On All Networks” service, which also targets Hubski, IndieHackers, Raddle, Phuks, Minds, Headcycle and Slashdot
- buy accounts for Reddit and other networks, and do some of the posts and comments yourself, so that you save money; but make sure you keep each account logged in on its own browser, and always change VPN or Socks 5 BEFORE switching to it; when you slip and you use the same IP by mistake on two accounts, they get connected and later suspended
and so on. There are countless possibilities. We know them, and that’s why we also offer Managed Services, where you just buy and forget – we handle everything!