What can be done?MrContent
Buy Reddit upvotes, accounts, and other digital marketing services!
Buying Reddit upvotes, posts and comments is a great tool to implement in your digital marketing campaign. We are the only service delivering these actions manually, without bots! Consequently, our prices are higher but you eliminate the risk of getting called out. When you purchase Reddit upvotes and other actions from lower quality services, the top comment might end up saying “the OP is a fake account!”, or scream out “vote manipulation!”. We use personal, active, relatable accounts, specialized in the right subreddits for each task.
Purchasing Quora, Hacker News, Product Hunt, and Reddit upvotes is a short-term method for generating traffic. Most people do not realize though that it is also a long-term method for search engine optimization and social proofing. For years to come, people will keep stumbling through search engines over threads that you create now; depending on how upvoted they are and how favorable is the comment section, you might turn them into customers or fans.
Have a look at our “Managed Services” category! We can handle marketing automatically for you, month after month! We will target all the social media networks where we have online marketing capabilities. This is more efficient than standard advertising or PR. We know how to promote something while making it seem organic. This experience comes from running our own businesses in parallel; the most successful methods that we’ve gathered over the years are sold through this platform. We will most likely make better choices than you on where to post, when to post, what to say, how to answer it, how much to upvote/downvote, etc.; it will all seem natural.
Buying Reddit upvotes can be a fantastic tool, but it is not a golden ticket. Please pay attention to other aspects as well:
- Pick the right subreddit for your post!
- Write content as another human would, without cheesy hype, or better yet, use our managed marketing services… we’ll handle everything for you!
- Post during our working schedule (which coincidentally is the time of the day when Reddit gets most traffic).
- Note that we prefer if you buy a Reddit post from us instead of posting yourself, simply because we can immediately begin upvoting once it is live—essential!
- Buy Reddit upvotes in a moderate amount, without going overboard. This isn’t brute force; it should be about quality content coupled with a boost in upvotes.
- Buy Reddit downvotes for competing posts as well. We have an article in the sidebar that explains the strategy; overall, it ends up being cheaper and more efficient!
- Know that you can also buy Reddit accounts from us so that a premium poster is behind your content.
- Go further! Answer with your content on Quora, then buy Quora upvotes! The same for all networks where we operate! Check our services in detail!
- If you liked our modus operandi, consider going for a fully-managed marketing package where we handle promotion, while you focus on other aspects of business!
The old version of this article is below. We didn’t want to delete it because it’s bad for SEO. It might still have some good information, though a bit outdated because it’s been written in 2016.
This will discuss a bit what can be done with our services for social content aggregation networks like Reddit, Product Hunt, Hacker News, and others. These services are useful for getting exposure fast, but not just that; they can propel your website in front of the world for certain searches on Google. Quora does this even better than Reddit for keywords in a question format. We consider what we do to be efficient marketing accessible to small companies and not just the big players. It beats advertising and other marketing techniques because it looks more organic and trustable to your potential customers. Furthermore, a Reddit post leading to your website and upvoted 50 times is worth more from an SEO perspective than packages sold for hundreds of dollars by other companies dedicated to search engine optimization. We’re not fighting to influence the SERP rankings, yet we still surpass easily any backlink-building technique for our clients. Keep in mind that the list below is not even half of what could be done; you’ll have to let your imagination loose in order to discover all the ways in which you can employ our services.
Through a series of targeted actions (comments, posts, upvotes, downvotes, abuse reports, and sometimes just plain moderating because we have moderator access in almost 2000 subreddits), we can influence the public opinion in almost any unarchived thread from the networks mentioned on our main store page. A few examples of why you might need this:
- let the world know about your new product/service, maybe even create a subreddit for it and gain reviews and subsequently trust
- let the world know about your cause and get some followers
- bring a lot of traffic to your content (your blog posts, YouTube videos, SoundCloud music, etc.)
- bring a lot of traffic to your social media accounts (for example by linking to a tweet of your account)
- bury a hater’s comment
- add popularity to your links and comments (karma) in order to gain credibility for your account
- feature your comment on top in the comment section of a thread/post; it could be your referral link, your product, anything else that brings traffic where you want it
- prank a subverse, ‘Show HN’ or any subreddit
- introduce false information into the blogosphere or through the many Twitter/Facebook bots that use Reddit as a source of information
- play with the price of a stock or a cryptocurrency
- boost the SERP ranking of a link of your choosing (by posting and upvoting it on Reddit, Quora, HN and others), irrespective of the fact that moderators might shadow if at some point; even if they do, it has been already indexed; regarding this, you might want to check our “SEO-Posts On All Networks” service, which also targets platforms like Hubski, IndieHackers, Raddle, Phuks, Minds, Headcycle, Slashdot, etc.
- buy accounts for Reddit and other networks, and do some of the posts and comments yourself, so that you save money; but make sure you keep each account logged in on its own browser, and always change VPN or Socks 5 BEFORE switching to it; when you slip and you use the same IP by mistake on two accounts, they get connected and later suspended
and so on. There are countless possibilities. We know them, and that’s why we also offer Managed Services, where you buy and forget – we handle everything!
Disclaimer: note that we do not necessarily endorse some of the examples given above from a moral standpoint; it’s just what’s probably been done until now with our services.