What we can do to promote your crypto-related projectMrContent
This article will discuss some of the digital marketing techniques that we apply when promoting projects related to “crypto”.
This includes any of these, either new or existing:
- cryptocurrencies (like NANO, Monero, etc.)
- smart-contract platforms (like Ethereum, Cardano, etc.)
- ICO’s and IEO’s (Initial Coin/Exchange Offerings)
- STO’s and ETO’s (Security/Equity Token Offerings)
- 2nd layer solutions
- centralized or non-custodial exchanges
- DAO’s (decentralized autonomous organizations)
- utility tokens, NFT’s (non-fungible tokens), stablecoins, governance tokens, etc.
- DeFi liquidity pools
- smart-contracts in general (most of the above are included in this)
Our services have been used directly or resold by:
- other marketing companies
- community managers, marketers or other staff belonging to the companies doing the fundraising
- investors with large shares of certain tokens
- swing traders
They’ve been satisfied, and many have been returning with different products and services to promote in the past years.
For those reselling, it’s easy to add even 300% on top because our prices are below average. Consider doing the reading and understanding our capabilities fully. We know there’s a lot of information (including examples) in multiple articles, but we did it for those who want to go into detail.
If you want to advance straight to marketing your product, Premium #2 is our strongest fully-managed option.
You will have a campaign manager that will choose ops for you on a daily basis–whatever fits best from our capabilities depending on what would be best to promote currently (positive feedback on Reddit, the latest article mentioning your product, latest tweet from an Ethereum influencer, etc). The rest of the team will implement said strategy. With marketing settled, you will be able to focus on other aspects of your business.
For those reselling our services, it usually goes like this:
- buy credit for each of your clients;
- keep separate tabs on them (we’ll keep as well);
- send links to promote or request specific services to the campaign manager that will be assigned to you;
- get reports back with what was done, including the credit report of your client;
- for those clients of yours that have bigger budgets, also get services from the second article that contains additional marketing services for non-English markets, and more.
Below are a few examples of the kind of things that we can do, and their associated costs. The article will end with some packages that make it easier for crypto-related projects to deal with us by having us manage a large part of the marketing operations.
We can promote you on Quora
Monitored Quora questions in these, and any other topics:
To monitor on Quora, this service should be used (mentioned here because it’s the most expensive part of the order):
Recommended purchase, one month before the ICO:
1 x Quora Question 2 x Quora Answer 1 x Quora Comment 4 x Monitor Quora Question $396.50
The question could be something like “What is the most overlooked ICO right now in the ***** sector?”
We can promote you on Reddit
Monitored Reddit threads in any subreddit related to cryptocurrencies.
To monitor on Reddit, this service should be used (mentioned here because it’s the most expensive part of the order):
Having your posts done on Reddit (especially the first ones that mention the ICO) without Monitor Thread is highly inadvisable. Even great ICOs will get ripped apart.
Example purchase, for /r/cryptocurrency or /r/ethtrader, where we have moderator accounts:
1 x Reddit Post 40 x Reddit Upvote Post 90 x Reddit Downvote Competing Posts or Comments (these would be used against other posts only) 4 x Reddit Comment (two of them would be kept in reserve, for example in order to answer to a hater if needed) 1 x Monitor Reddit Post $188.70
The idea is to keep reminding people about the ICO, every 2-3 days, through different locations/techniques. Ideas for posts:
- Have a blog for the ICO, and link to every new blog post in related subreddits.
- Link to tweets or other types of social media posts that mention the ICO project positively.
- Link to videos, podcasts, or other types of media that mentions the ICO project positively.
- Link to 3rd party articles that mention the ICO positively. With these ones, even go for huge subreddits like /r/technology, /r/finance, /r/futurology, …
- Present the project with long descriptive titles in subreddits that could be interested in it, while linking directly to the website.
- Create “What’s your opinion” or “Which is better” threads in /r/ethtrader, /r/icocrypto, /r/CryptoCurrencies, /r/CryptoCurrency, /r/Altcoin, /r/CryptoMarkets, etc. Because of “Reddit Monitor Thread”, the positive opinions will be sent on top, while the negative ones are kept at the bottom.
- Find threads where people discuss new ICOs, and bring a comment mentioning yours positively to the top of the comment section.
We can promote you on Hacker News
Link on Hacker News to the white paper, and to the more technical blog posts. You can also create a “Show HN:” thread for the whole project, and an “Ask HN: What’s your opinion …” thread.
For “Ask HN”:
1x Hacker News Post 1x Hacker News Comment 5x Hacker News Upvote $39.75
For “Show HN” and technical posts:
Same as above, but 10 upvotes instead of 5 $49.50
We can promote you on BitcoinTalk
Bump your ANN thread from time to time. Bumps will be questions to developers, positive commentary on the technology, discussions between accounts, and so on. The English used will be impeccable, and the comments will blend well in the thread.
Buy the “BitcoinTalk Bump” service from the main page, for each bump that you want ($4.5).
Recommended: starting one month before, five bumps per day. We’ll spread them out, for more effectiveness.
At the rate of 5 bumps per day:
$22.5 daily, $675 for one whole month
If you want to just test our services, this is an easy way to start. Just go to our main page https://upvotes.club, add 15 BitcoinTalk bumps in the cart and complete the checkout while pasting the link to your ANN thread at Order Notes. This should give you a proper sample of the quality of our services.
We can promote you on cryptocurrency-related forums, Facebook groups, and LinkedIn groups
If you buy Forums Traffic for an ICO or cryptocurrency-related project, we post on all the popular cryptocurrency-related forums (BitcoinTalk, AllCryptoTalk, etc.). But don’t expect this to be as cost-effective as the above strategies. We also don’t provide the accounts that were used (meaning you won’t get the users and the passwords); you will only receive the links to where posts have been made.
Regarding promotion in Fb/LinkedIn groups, again, this is not as effective as the first strategies listed in this article. When ordering this, you’ll receive the list of groups that we’ll be targeting in the following days. We use very organic-looking texts that are able to spark discussions, for example, “Opinions on …? I like how […]”.
We can also help with email marketing and promoting through non-English social media channels.
We can apply strategies that we apply to product launches (long article, but the information is worth knowing). A collaborating marketing agency helps us with most of those.
Costs of our services
We do not offer bulk discounts.
We do not participate in Bounty Campaigns.
We only accept payment through the main cryptocurrencies and PayPal / wire transfer. We prefer the former. We do not take tokens.
We have an NDA in our Terms of Service, with all of our customers, regardless of the plan you choose:
- The client creates his own texts and strategy.
- The client orders normally through the website, whenever he needs something. At checkout, we accept the main cryptocurrencies.
- The client buys credit for $1,800 or more, all paid in the beginning. 20% of the deposit goes towards support, he’ll be able to use the rest for ops. The ops are acquired through the website with the “Deduct from credit” option at checkout.
- We receive whatever texts the client can provide, and we also create our own when needed.
- The client will order through the website with “Deduct from credit”, only when he knows exactly what’s needed. Otherwise, he’ll message us on Skype about it. We’ll help him optimize each order that he messages us about.
- We’ll do one Twitter campaign for each $1,800 bought in credit. We retweet with powerful accounts that have >90% at twitteraudit. Follower counts: ~500k, ~450k, ~50k, ~30k.
- The client buys credit for $3,600 or more, all paid in the beginning. 20% of the deposit goes towards campaign management and support, he’ll be able to use the rest for ops.
- Everything in Premium #1, but we’ll also propose ops ourselves. Not limited at the above strategies. For the ops that we propose, we also do: voat.co, hubski.com, empeopled.com, slashdot.org, snapzu.com, Fb/G+, LinkedIn (rarely), etc.
- If the client chooses so, this can be fully managed. He will have a campaign manager to which he emails new links where the ICO has been mentioned, and the campaign manager sets up the most efficient ops himself, taking care of the copies and the strategy completely. The client receives regular reports and credit updates.
- We’ll do one Twitter campaign for each $1,200 bought in credit.
- We’ll analyze their website/ANN thread/technical papers/code repository from the perspective of a buyer.
If you need a more global promotion, check out our article on additional marketing services for cryptocurrencies or ICOs, which has some very different, powerful and targeted strategies.
In order for you to understand the process better, I’ll be pasting below the kind of email you receive from the campaign manager assigned to you, immediately after having bought Premium #2:
Credit added on your email. I will be your main UC contact helping with the marketing campaign for your project.
How do you want this?
- Fully Managed – Meaning that I take care of scheduling ops, you just send me through email new links where your project was mentioned positively. You’d receive reports with what has been scheduled, the results, and credit updates. Of course, nothing is set in stone, you can always request modifications to the ops that I schedule.
- Support – I send you 5-15 ops ideas based on the material that you send us, then you get inspired by them and schedule ops through the website with “Deduct from credit”, and whenever you need help or feedback you email me (or you ask whoever is on Skype at the moment).
Since you’re on Premium #2, you can choose any method you prefer. Do note that we prefer clients to choose Fully Managed, simply because we’re better at choosing how and when to target each community, depending on what we’re posting at the time.
The main idea is to have monitored posts on Reddit regularly, so that we keep reminding people about the project. Of course, we should also do Quora, BitcoinTalk bumps, even Hacker News when we have some interesting techie articles. If I put together some good texts, we can also promote on Facebook and Google+ crypto-related groups, and on crypto-related forums.
For the Twitter campaigns, I’ll just need links to your best tweets sent to this email, and I’ll handle it from there.
Regardless of your choice, when replying to this email please include any of the following that you want used for promoting your project:
- whatever marketing texts you might have prepared
- whatever articles discuss your project
- whatever (YouTube?) videos discuss your project
- whatever podcast episodes discuss your project
- do you have a blog? if yes, then links to what you consider to be the best articles
- whatever social media posts (preferable from reputable accounts) mention your project
- a list of your competitors, and why your project is superior to each one