Internet marketing tipsMrContent
In this post we’ll add random internet marketing tips, mostly related to our types of marketing (the ones that work for a good price). To be honest, we also like the bolded keyword because it has a low competition, therefore we’re hoping to have more people land from Google on our website and check the services that we offer because of this article. So, without further ado, below are some tips, and this post will be updated whenever something new comes up in our minds:
- If we made for you a post or comment that leads to your website, don’t go in its comment section and start replying as someone associated with the website; this is a huge red flag that makes people immediately realize that the post wasn’t natural and it’s actually a marketing ploy. Defending yourself and saying that you saw the referral in Google Analytics also doesn’t work. You’ll get a reply similar to this one: So you’re just sitting there, watching Google Analytics, waiting for some visit to your page in order to check its referral? Sorry, but this seems so staged, it’s retarded. (actual comment received by someone who made this mistake)
- An exception to the above rule is when we’re posting as someone associated with your website (for example in the Show HN area from Hacker News); in these cases, if there’s need for it, we’ll give you temporarily access to the account that we used to post, in order to answer any questions.
- On Reddit, use this online tool to find out when it’s the best time to post: https://www.redditlater.com/analysis. It uses the timezone reported by your browser. Consider submitting a bit before the recommended time. Or, if you’re hiring us to do the posts for you, consider letting us choose the best times, depending on the networks and the post locations. Just specify at checkout that we have free rein with the scheduling. Or write nothing regarding when should the post be made.
- To find out where you could post on Reddit, use this tool: https://www.delayforreddit.com/discover. It helps identify subreddits which have an interest in your keywords. A higher score means that a subreddit is more aligned with your topic.
- If you add “/about/traffic” at the end of the URL for a subreddit, it shows you traffic stats for it (works on most of them). For example: https://www.reddit.com/r/EatCheapAndHealthy/about/traffic
- On Hacker News, you can bypass the filter not allowing URL reposts by adding variables to them. For example http://upvotes.club would become http://upvotes.club?upvote=thanks
- Do you want to post a URL to a domain that is banned? No problem, just run the URL through this obfuscator: http://ronray.net/scripts/URL-Encryption-II.html
- On Hacker News, when the post is new, it doesn’t matter how much you upvote it after a certain point. After fewer than 10 early upvotes with great accounts, you’ll usually make it to the front page. From there, HN moderators select manually what they want to keep there. A good strategy is to buy only a few upvotes first in order to make your post visible; then, after it remains approved for 10 minutes or more, buy a lot more upvotes in order to rank it better, or help maintain its good position.
- Make sure you always read the rules before posting (for example the sidebar rules of the subreddit, on Reddit). Modify your title and content accordingly! On some subreddits, if the option is available, flair you post after submission (this means you tag it for a subcategory). Here’s how: https://www.reddit.com/r/chiliadmystery/comments/1uq68v/how_to_flair_your_post/
- Use this tool to analyze the SEO prowess of your pages.
- Use this tool to discover new LSI keywords for your SEO ops.
Buy Reddit upvotes and other marketing services from our main page! Here’s an article that discusses buying Reddit upvotes. On our website, you can also buy Reddit accounts.