Internet marketing tipsMrContent
In this post, we’ll add random internet marketing tips, mostly related to our types of marketing (the ones that work for a good price). To be honest, we also like the bolded keyword because it has low competition, therefore we’re hoping to have more people land from Google on our website and check the services that we offer because of this article. So, without further ado, below are some tips, and this post will be updated whenever something new comes up in our minds:
- If you contracted us to make a post or comment that leads to your website, don’t go into the comment section to start replying as someone associated with the website! This is a huge red flag that makes people immediately realize that the post is actually a non-organic marketing ploy. Defending yourself with “I saw the referral in Google Analytics!” doesn’t work. You’ll get a reply similar to this one: So you’re just sitting there, watching Google Analytics, waiting for some visit to your page in order to check its referral? Sorry, but this seems so staged, it’s retarded. (actual comment received by someone who made this mistake)
- An exception to the above rule is when we’re posting as if we’d be associated with your website (for example, in the Show HN area from Hacker News). In these cases, if there’s a need for it, we’ll give you temporary access to the account that we used to post, in order to answer any questions yourself.
- If you are curious about when is the best time to post on Reddit, read the article that we have on that. If you’re hiring us to do the posts for you, consider letting us choose the best times depending on the networks and the post locations. Just specify at checkout that we have free rein with the scheduling. Or don’t write anything regarding to when the posts should be made.
- To find out where you could post on Reddit, use this tool: https://www.delayforreddit.com/discover. It helps identify subreddits that have an interest in your keywords. A higher score means that a subreddit is more aligned with your topic. After identifying a subreddit, you can find where your target market is spending the rest of their time with https://anvaka.github.io/sayit/?query=
- Adding “/about/traffic” at the end of the URL for a subreddit to see its traffic stats doesn’t work anymore.
- On Hacker News, you can bypass the filter not allowing URL reposts by adding variables to them. For example, https://upvotes.club would become https://upvotes.club?upvote=thanks
- Do you want to mention in the body of a text post a URL to a domain that is banned? No problem, just run the ending part of the URL partially through an obfuscator. We use this one: http://www.webhostingforest.com/seo-tools/tools/uo.html. For example, in order to post our link on Reddit, you would have to use something like this
- On Hacker News, while the post is new, it might not matter how much you upvote it after a certain point. After fewer than 10 early upvotes with great accounts, you’ll usually make it to the front page. It usually stays there, but sometimes one of these two happens: HN moderators might demote the post or you might receive too many reports. Since the traffic on the website is very high, this can happen so fast that you wouldn’t even realize you’ve made it to the front page for a bit. A good strategy is to buy only a few upvotes first in order to make your post visible; then, after it remains approved for 30 minutes or more, buy more upvotes in order to rank it better, or to help maintain its good position. A lot more details in our information article specific to Hacker News.
- Make sure you always read the rules before posting (on Reddit, you would find them on the sidebar). Modify your title and content accordingly! On some subreddits, if the option is available, flair you post after submission (this means you tag it for a subcategory). Here’s how: https://www.reddit.com/r/chiliadmystery/comments/1uq68v/how_to_flair_your_post/
- Use this tool to create memes and make your target audience smile! 🙂
And since it’s important to have a perfect landing page as well:
- Use this tool, or use the free tier of “site audit” from SemRush (honestly, not worth paying for more!) to analyze the SEO prowess of your pages. Both are free and good enough.
- Use this tool to discover new keywords for your SEO ops. The list that the free version gives you is enough.
- Use this tool to discover keywords that you wouldn’t have thought about, but will make search engines understand the content better.
- Check the performance of your website: https://gtmetrix.com, https://tools.pingdom.com, and especially https://web.dev/measure.
- Check your website’s availability, and the consistency in page size: https://www.uptrends.com/tools/uptime
Buy Reddit upvotes and other marketing services from our main page! Here’s an article that discusses buying Reddit upvotes. On our website, you can also buy Reddit accounts.