Of course. We split the work with another marketing agency.
- We start threads or post comments that lead to your link/s in multiple related subverses/subreddits/topics/groups/etc. from:
- the networks mentioned in our offer (Reddit, Quora, Hacker News, Voat, GrowthHackers, Snapzu and TopTopic)
- or the networks from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/RedditAlternatives/comments/3ffawm/found_hubski_via_this_sub_a_reddit_alternative/cto5rbz
The posts and comments are usually done in such a way as to appear organic instead of marketing copy. We’ve become extremely proficient at this.
- The other agency does completely different strategies, like
- getting the link trending on StumbleUpon
- taking advantage of their industry-targeted, country-targeted or language-targeted subscription lists
- posting on their powerful social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, …), and so on.
If you have Universal Analytics (Google Analytics) installed on your page, we might also ask sometimes for ”Read & Analyze” access. It helps us adapt and improve our strategies. It won’t allow us to modify anything. Also, use it in order to monitor the traffic coming in because we don’t send any work reports for Managed Traffic. If you want reports, order everything separately.