YOLO marketing is how we call it when the target market is investors looking for a quick buck. If you're doing that kind of fundraiser where the investor may be the common person instead of the VCs, then we're the marketing company for you!
The fundraising could be done in the form of:
- ICO (initial coin offering)
- IEO (initial exchange offering - usually at Binance)
- IDO (initial DEX offering)
- STO (security token offering)
- ETO (equity token offering)
- MISO (minimal initial SushiSwap offering)
- IFO (initial farm offerings - usually at PancakeSwap)
- crowdfunding through a traditional platform: KickStarter, Indiegogo, Crowdfunder, Crowd Supply, Patreon, GoFundMe, SeedInvest, LendingClub, MightyCause, StartEngine, etc.
- other crypto-related platforms (some might enter in the categories above): CoinList, Bounce, Gnosis Auction, Polkastarter, DAO Maker, Poolz, Ignition, etc.
We rarely fail to reach the objective of a fundraiser. If you have a quality project, even an average one, the common person will fund you. No need to go looking for VCs. The marketing services that we have for you are in the crypto-related category. Please open the link from the previous phrase and read the service descriptions in order to understand clearly what we can do for you. Besides those, you might be interested in our more traditional managed services, or in buying some strong accounts that you can use for your own PR.
We promote in /r/SatoshiStreetBets, /r/cryptocurrency, /r/CryptoMoonShots and 30 other subreddits. Depending on your budget, we can even promote you on platforms where Mandarin, Spanish, Hindi, Japanese, Portuguese, and South Korean is being spoken. We can promote you on ProductHunt, 4chan, Twitter, and lots of other platforms. If your project is not very serious, then the more memes and infographics you can prepare, the easier it is for us.