This article will discuss the digital marketing techniques that we can apply in order to promote ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) or new cryptocurrencies. We have a huge experience in the field, with more than twenty ICOs promoted until July 17th, 2017, and also sustained marketing services provided for a few cryptocurrencies that are currently in top 20 by market cap.
We can promote you on Quora
Monitored Quora questions in these topics:
To monitor on Quora, this service should be used:
Recommended purchase, one month before the ICO:
1 x Quora Question 2 x Quora Answer 60 x Question Follow 4 x Monitor Quora Question $454
We can promote you on Reddit
Monitored Reddit threads in any subreddit related to cryptocurrencies.
To monitor on Reddit, this service should be used:
Example purchase, for /r/cryptocurrency, where we have moderator accounts:
1 x Reddit Post 35 x Reddit Upvote Post 20 x Reddit Downvote Competing Posts or Comments (these would be used against other posts only) 4 x Reddit Comment (two of them would be kept in reserve, for example in order to answer to a hater if needed) 1 x Monitor Reddit Post $137.45
The idea is to keep reminding people about the ICO. Ideas for posts:
- Have a blog for the project, and link to every new blog post in related subreddits.
- Present the project with long descriptive titles in subreddits that would be related to it, while linking directly to the website.
- Create “What’s your opinion” or “Which is better” threads in /r/ethtrader, /r/icocrypto, /r/CryptoCurrencies, /r/CryptoCurrency, /r/Altcoin, /r/CryptoMarkets, etc.
We can promote you on Hacker News
Link on Hacker News to the white paper, and to the more technical blog posts. You can also create a “Show HN:” thread for the whole project, and a “Ask HN: What’s your opinion …” thread.
For “Ask HN”:
1x Hacker News Post 1x Hacker News Comment 5x Hacker News Upvote $37.45
For “Show HN” and technical posts:
Same as above, but 10 upvotes instead of 5 $44.90
We can promote you on BitcoinTalk
Bump your ANN thread from time to time. Bumps will be questions to developers, positive commentary on the technology, discussions between accounts, and so on.
Buy a “BitcoinTalk Bump” from the main page, for each bump that you want ($4.5).
Recommended: starting one month before, five bumps per day. We’ll spread them out, for more effectiveness.
At the rate of 5 bumps per day:
$22.5 daily, $675 for one whole month
Costs for our services
We have an NDA in our Terms of Service, with all of our customers, regardless of the plan you choose:
- The client creates his own texts.
- The client orders normally through the website.
- The client buys credit between $1,800 and $3,600, all paid in the beginning. 20% of the deposit goes towards support, he’ll be able to use the rest for ops. The ops are acquired through the website with the “Deduct from credit” option at checkout.
- We receive whatever texts the client can provide, and we also create our own when needed.
- The client will order through the website with “Deduct from credit”, only when he knows exactly what’s needed. Otherwise he’ll message us on Skype about it. We’ll help him optimize each order that he messages us about.
- We’ll do two Twitter campaigns. We retweet with powerful accounts that have >90% at twitteraudit. Follower counts: ~500k, ~450k, ~50k, ~30k.
- The client buy credit for $3,600 or more, all paid in the beginning. 20% of the deposit goes towards campaign management and support, he’ll be able to use the rest for ops.
- Everything in Premium #1, but we’ll also propose ops ourselves. Not limited at the above strategies. For the ops that we propose we also do: voat.co, hubski.com, empeopled.com, slashdot.org, Fb/G+, LinkedIn (rarely), etc.
- We’ll do four extra Twitter campaigns, for a total of six.
- We’ll analyze their website/ANN thread/technical papers/code repository from the perspective of a buyer
- From an ex-UC member, we’ll just copy-paste his offer here:
For a cost of 6 BTC, 13,155,386 records are used from 13 databases (forum.ethereum.org, mtgox.com, bitcointalk.org, …)
8.4 mil emails are sent to people that haven’t clicked the unsubscribe button before, mail status reports are delivered, it takes around two weeks.
* body in HTML format
* email for reports