Why work with us?MrContent
What’s in it for you:
* We will send you a private message when we start work in order to facilitate monitoring of our performance.
* 100% manual work, no bots, real & active people/accounts (this is actually essential for the integrity of a business and making sure that your marketing techniques don’t get noticed).
* Let’s restate the upper point because it’s actually essential. We use our own accounts, registered by us; we don’t use hacked accounts or bots (one purpose accounts – only for orders), like absolutely everybody who’s trying to compete with us. You won’t risk an embarrassing situation because those get caught often; your online audience is not dumb, and moderators/admins actively look for such things. Notice that we didn’t say that they get caught “from time to time”, rather we used the word “often”. Many of our current clients have come to us with horror stories from previous marketing campaigns.
* The speed with which we upvote depends on the subreddit size and the time of the day.
* We use VPNs from all over the world in order to have each user on its own IP/location (most of them are from US).
* We use a browser extension built in-house that allows us to have each user on its own useragent, platform, oscpu and accept headers; WebGL and WebRTC are disabled, font lists are randomized, and so on.
* We use a browser extension that clears the cookies automatically (without it, one would forget from time to time; mistakes are human).
* We have taken all the necessary measures required to not leak our real working IP to the servers (and there are quite a few for Reddit; it has the strongest anti-spam engine).
* All accounts have positive link karma and comment karma.
* All accounts have interesting usernames, not random stuff like vslrn45gz.
* The accounts have different ages and different subreddits where they usually comment (different “interests”).
* NDA (non-disclosure agreement) – We will never speak to anyone about this transaction and we expect the same from you.
* We process orders between 14:00 – 22:00 GMT (that’s 10:00 – 18:00 EST / 7:00 – 15:00 PST).